Monday, December 19, 2005

And Now Your Answers - Day 194

Before answering any questions, it's announcement time. Blog Jesus will be leaving the Earthly coil after my 200 day of answering questions. I feel that if your world isn't right after 200 days of my shoveling this shit then you're doomed. I invite everyone to scoop up as much advice as you can over the next seven installments. And now on to the regular opening:

People, my people, my fine people, my fine, fine people. I thank you all for baring your souls to Blog Jesus. And now I shall answer your questions and lift you up where you belong:

R.U. Serious asks:

Blog Daddy J

Is it just my imagination or does making fun of Labbie raise my worth in your ministry?

Blog Jesus answers:

That Johnny Cash photo is what raises your worth. Everyone makes fun of Labbie and if I were to reward people for doing that then it would get as bad as the Special Olympics.


Labbie asks:

Blog Geez,

Washington beat Dallas, Indianapolis went down to San Diego... Is this the end times?

In Him,

Labbie

Blog Jesus answers:

No just a bad day to be a professional gambler.


________________________________________________

Consider the right hand nailed.

As always, I look forward to making your world right again.

- Blog Jesus

12 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger Larry Jones said...

The perfect showman, Blog Jesus. Leave 'em wanting more. My question is, do you think they'll want more?

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger HappyFunBall said...

Why do you have to be such a bastard? Didn't I give you a sandwich? What, that wasn't enough for you?

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Cecil B. said...

Where are you goin?

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Labbie said...

Blog Geez,

Will there be a second coming? And who will I turn to to make fun of me?

In Him,
Labbie

 
At 6:24 AM, Blogger da buttah said...

Hottie Haschem:
Does my love of being tied up and dominated really affect my place in heaven? Afterall, I am jewish and figure I'm pretty much fucked out of heaven to begin with...right?

PS: Excited about your birthday bash in 4 days?!

 
At 8:53 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Don't forget to go out with a final shot at black folks. Gotta love you for those.

 
At 8:55 AM, Blogger Pops said...

Beej,

Whore.

Sorry, that's supposed to be a question.

So: Whore?

Also: why are you such a quitter?

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Oh, sorry...question format. Imagine my embarrassment...well, I came here so right there I couldn't avoid embarrassment.

Anyway..

Aren't you just a darling, dear Jezzus, for all those amazingly funny shots at black folks?

 
At 9:49 AM, Blogger R. U. Serious said...

Blog Daddy J

Did Labbie just ask if you are going to have a second orgasm?

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger OldRoses said...

Does this mean that Duff is going to be unemployed? Sorry, Duff. Bummer. Especially to get dumped, I mean fired, during the holidays.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Danikabur said...

I will be so lost when you leave! What will I do?

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lori said...

So exactly what did that mean in my Christmas card...I got the other day??

Have a great day!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home