Friday, December 16, 2005

And Now Your Answers - Day 193

That's right, I skipped out on you all yesterday. Actually I didn't skip out on "you all" because there was only one question. No offense to my wonderful reader, R.U. Serious, but I just didn't feel like wasting my time on one question. So new rule, if there is only one question on a particular day, then I am taking that day off. Screw the regular opening, lets get this shit started.

The Wonderful R.U. Serious asks:

Blog Daddy J

I keep reading these posts from Labbie indicating he believes he may be having sex.

What drugs is he on and where can I get some?

Blog Jesus answers:

I understand that he licks the anal cavity of kittens before logging in and asking a question.


Labbie asks:

Blog Geez,

What kind of proof must I provide to show that, indeed, I HAVE been "laying down pipe"?

In Him,

Labbie

Blog Jesus answers:

Blue prints of the home you're building along with a slide show of the construction should suffice.


Oldroses asks:

Dear Blog Jesus,

I assume the answer to labbie's question is to provide photographic proof. Will you be sharing the pictures with us?

Blog Jesus answers:

Only if quality construction is exhibited.


J.U. asks:

Dear Blog Jesus,

I've got a question for you. Will the Indianapolis Colts go undefeated during the regular season? If so, will they win the Super Bowl or will they choke earlier?

Blog Jesus answers:

They will not go undefeated by choice, but they will win the Super Bowl and the ejaculation content of Indiana will rise tenfold.


MrGumby2u asks:

BeJeZus,

Just what does it take to choke a colt? And is that allowed?

Blog Jesus answers:

Just a firm, black hand. This isn't slavery times, of course a man can drink a Colt 45.


Gawker asks:

Dear Blejus

Is choking a colt like spanking a monkey?

Blog Jesus answers:

For those blessed with small hands, yes.

______________________________________________

Like you deserve a witty comment.

As always, I look forward to making your world right again.

- Blog Jesus

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger R. U. Serious said...

Blog Daddy J

Is it just my imagination or does making fun of Labbie raise my worth in your ministry?

 
At 7:26 PM, Blogger Labbie said...

Blog Geez,

Washington beat Dallas, Indianapolis went down to San Diego... Is this the end times?

In Him,
Labbie

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger Mark said...

I really Love Jesus. Thanks Jesus

 

Post a Comment

<< Home